Forum Message

Topic: FREE online training at Level 3 ESOL teachers and volunteers/ Twin Group/ LONDON RESIDENTS ONLY
Posted by: Beatrice Formenton
Date/Time: 04/08/20 11:15:00

My name is Beatrice and I’m the temporary ESOL help Coordinator at Twin Group in Greenwich.

Our company is now delivering FREE ONLINE training for ESOL trainers, teachers or volunteers who haven’t got a formal qualification or need to get a TESOL qualification .

That's a complete FREE online flexible opportunity and suitable source to give you the opportunity to get a teaching qualification on the next few weeks/months funded by the UK Government and Mayor of London.

Eligibility Criteria:
- London resident or employees in London (any borough)
- No PGCE / QTS or NTS qualification ( CELTA candidates will be accepted though)
- If working, do you earn below the London Living Wage (LLW)/ £10.75 per hour and £20,962.50 per annum (gross figures)?
- When would you be available to start?

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at the email address BFormenton@twinuk.com.

Kind regards and stay safe

Beatrice Formenton

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
FREE online training at Level 3 ESOL teachers and volunteers/ Twin Group/ LONDON RESIDENTS ONLY04/08/20 11:15:00 Beatrice Formenton
   Reply04/08/20 13:14:00 Beatrice Formenton

Forum Home